Resin 3D printing

Oscar Pelayo Gonzalez

Apr 29, 2022, 4:26:00 AM4/29/22
to DoES Liverpool
Hi!

I have recently been at a Maker's night to try to learn about resin 3D printing and print a hobby model, but unfortunately there was no one with the specific knowledge for using the resin printers, just the plastic ones.

If anyone who is willing to share their knowledge about it is going to be from Tuesday the 3rd onwards, please let me know and I will join you.

Thanks very much!  :)

Pelayo

Pablo Gordillo

Apr 29, 2022, 9:36:19 AM4/29/22
to does-li...@googlegroups.com
Hello Pelayo.

I'd be happy to show you how to use the resin printers. Unfortunately I'm on holiday until May 25th. Contact me again by then and we can agree on a date!

Best regards.

Pablo Gordillo Chueca

Oscar Pelayo Gonzalez

Apr 29, 2022, 11:38:02 AM4/29/22
to DoES Liverpool
Hi Pablo,

Thanks for your reply! I will be in touch after that date then.

Have a nice holiday!

Pelayo

Alex J Lennon

Apr 30, 2022, 8:27:43 AM4/30/22
to does-li...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

Glad you two are sorting it out. I am no expert but I have done some resin printing and would be happy to try to answer any questions.

Mike is more of an expert than me and I'm sure he would be happy to as well!

There are also some bits and piece on the Wiki - https://github.com/DoESLiverpool/somebody-should/wiki/Creality-LD-002R-LCD-Resin-3D-Printer-(Howard)

Cheers!

Alex

To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/does-liverpool/fc9de498-4371-4480-aa53-21f86f821c51n%40googlegroups.com.
--

Alex Lennon

Director/Founder

Dynamic Devices Ltd

0151-909-4345 | 07478346120
ajle...@dynamicdevices.co.uk
www.dynamicdevices.co.uk
1st Floor, The Tapestry, 68-76 Kempston Street, Liverpool, L3 8HL

Oscar Pelayo Gonzalez

Jun 24, 2022, 6:54:52 AM6/24/22
to DoES Liverpool
Hello Pablo,

It has been a busy time for me but now I am more free. Are you still willing to guide me through the resin 3D printing process?

Let me know your availability and we can try to meet.

Many thanks!

Pelayo

Oscar Pelayo Gonzalez

Jun 24, 2022, 6:56:00 AM6/24/22
to DoES Liverpool
Hi Alex,

Thanks for the link. I will have a look before going there!

Cheers,

Pelayo

Pablo Gordillo

Jul 4, 2022, 4:02:47 AM7/4/22
to does-li...@googlegroups.com
Hi Oscar.

Sorry for the late reply. I have family over the next two weeks. Shall we pencil it in for the maker night of the 21st?

Best regards.

--
Pablo Gordillo Chueca

Oscar Pelayo Gonzalez

Jul 6, 2022, 3:46:46 PM7/6/22
to DoES Liverpool
Hi Pablo,

Unfortunately I have theatre tickets for that evening! We are like the cat and the mouse XD

How does the one after that sound for you?

Thanks!

Pelayo

Pablo Gordillo

Jul 7, 2022, 6:01:40 AM7/7/22
to does-li...@googlegroups.com
Oscar

I can do that. I'll put it in my calendar, but please remind me if you can at the beginning of the week!

Regards.

--
Pablo Gordillo Chueca

Oscar Pelayo Gonzalez

Jul 9, 2022, 4:42:57 AM7/9/22
to DoES Liverpool
Hi Pablo,

Will do!

Thanks!

Pelayo

Oscar Pelayo Gonzalez

Jul 25, 2022, 2:52:55 AM7/25/22
to DoES Liverpool
Hello Pablo,

Is it still ok for you to meet at Thursday´s Maker Night?

Thanks very much!

Pelayo

Pablo Gordillo

Jul 25, 2022, 4:05:57 AM7/25/22
to does-li...@googlegroups.com
Yes, I'll be there! Good you reminded me!

--
Pablo Gordillo Chueca

pault...@gmail.com

Jul 25, 2022, 5:23:49 AM7/25/22
to DoES Liverpool
Hi Pablo

I have a Resin 3D printer that's been sat doing nothing for over 12 months now because I haven't had time to look into how it works. If I come along Thursday can I join in with you guys? Would be good to get it up and running and doing some things with it.

Thanks
Paul

Pablo Gordillo

Jul 25, 2022, 5:27:37 AM7/25/22
to does-li...@googlegroups.com
Hi Paul.

Absolutely. I'd be happy to show you too. I'll first show you my methodology on the printer at Does, and we can go from there.

See you then!

--
Pablo Gordillo Chueca