Fwd: Erwane Amara : an opportunity for DoES Liverpool ?

Sean Gleeson

Sep 16, 2021, 7:24:25 AM9/16/21
to does-li...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Erwane has contacted us with the below proposal. Unfortunately, it's not viable for DoES to take on the additional financial burden at the moment. However, it may be a good fit for one of our small businesses out there.

If you're interested in taking Erwane up on his offer, please contact him directly.

Thanks,

Sean

Sep 16, 2021, 7:29:06 AM9/16/21
to does-li...@googlegroups.com, erwane...@gmail.com

Thanks Sean - That's a really interesting idea Erwane, and I have to say I am very impressed with your CV.

Marseille? I lived in Aix-En-Provence for a year whilst my then-wife was working for CGM in Marseille. Lovely part of the world.

I can't promise anything but I would be interested in a chat-over-coffee perhaps at DoES some time?

Cheers,

Alex