A name for our new CNC lathe

jackie pease

Apr 26, 2022, 7:19:57 PM4/26/22
to Does-Liverpool@Googlegroups. Com
Hi

Hopefully you've seen the progress Ed Saul is making getting our new CNC lathe back into action.

We've had a couple of suggestions for names on social media, including Tina and Ursula.

If anyone has any other ideas, maybe add them here, and we can ask Kerry, who donated it, and Ed, what they think.

Sean Jarman

Apr 26, 2022, 7:48:48 PM4/26/22
to does-li...@googlegroups.com
Chuck ?

Plastic Tactics

Apr 27, 2022, 2:07:17 AM4/27/22
to 'Sean Jarman' via DoES Liverpool

Alex J Lennon

Apr 27, 2022, 6:04:42 AM4/27/22
to does-li...@googlegroups.com

Bravo !!!

d9dd6d63-825b-4aa3-8cd3-6ee9ebb4fd9a --
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "DoES Liverpool" group.

Snoof Kattekop

Apr 27, 2022, 6:08:26 AM4/27/22
to does-li...@googlegroups.com
Can't imagine better than Slathey Susan tbh. Exceptional.

jo...@mckerrell.net

Apr 27, 2022, 6:14:26 AM4/27/22
to 'Sean Jarman' via DoES Liverpool
I still prefer Tina, as in Turner.

Defnet Media

Apr 27, 2022, 6:22:13 AM4/27/22
to does-li...@googlegroups.com
I think you could name it after Kerry who donated it? It seems like a fitting thank you.

--
Neil Morrin - Defnet Media Projects
Mob: 07940584482

Website Hosting mello-hosts.co.uk
Collaborative Media Production www.defnetmedia.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/defnetmedia
Twitter: @defnetmedia

Collaborative Projects
Jelly LIverpool - jellyliverpool.com
Ignite Liverpool - www.igniteliverpool.com

Defnet Media
Address: 1st Floor, 96 Bold Street, Liverpool, L1 4HY

Kirsty Styles

Apr 27, 2022, 6:22:51 AM4/27/22
to does-li...@googlegroups.com
I have a huge pampas grass outside my house that I call Tina

tina-turner.jpeg
---
Kirsty Styles
Journalist, campaigner, researcher, performer... enthusiast

PhD at UCLan, comms for Open Data Manchester, journalism lecturer at the University of Huddersfield, creator of the Weekly Economics PodcastStandup For Journalism and more...

jacki...@hotmail.com

May 24, 2022, 2:40:21 PM5/24/22
to DoES Liverpool
So it's Leila the Lathe, named after donor Kerry's daughter, and a nice bit of alliteration too!