The Kettle Companion - Near or far, wherever you are

Alex J Lennon

Apr 28, 2022, 9:39:22 AM4/28/22
to does-li...@googlegroups.com

Hi all,

I had a lovely evening listening to lots of interesting talks at Ignite Liverpool last night!

Alex
      presenting Kettle Companion at Ignite Liv

And whilst it was a little nerve wracking standing up on stage I did a quick talk on our new "Kettle Companion" product.

It seemed to generate lots of positivity which was really great.

So I thought I might reach out to you on the mailing list to let you know that we are now selling "Kettle Companion" packs!

But what is the Kettle Companion?

"In today’s world we are increasingly aware of how important it is to feel connected.
Do you ever wonder if a loved one is okay? Ever wonder if they are up in the morning, or arrived home after a trip?
We might not want loved ones to feel we are fussing, but often they feel reassured that someone cares.

The Kettle Companion is an assisted living product, that helps those who live apart to stay connected, by illuminating when a loved one activates their kettle at home."

We  have an Explainer Video on the website

We have a number of packs available at a mere £50 each, including P&P, with 2 years free service. After the first two years it is £10/year

(Paypal Payment link is on the website)

I hope this is of interest! Join the KettleCompanion club!

Alex

--

Alex Lennon

Director/Founder

Dynamic Devices Ltd

0151-909-4345 | 07478346120
ajle...@dynamicdevices.co.uk
www.dynamicdevices.co.uk
1st Floor, The Tapestry, 68-76 Kempston Street, Liverpool, L3 8HL