DoES Epic Trip to the LJMU LCR4.0 Lab

Adrian McEwen

Mar 9, 2022, 6:13:48 AM3/9/22
to does-li...@googlegroups.com
Alex and I met up with a few folk from the LCR4.0 team at LJMU (an
"Industry 4.0" digitalisation project) recently and showed them round
DoES Liverpool.

We're going to make a return trip to go and see what facilities, etc.
they've got down at LJMU on 30th March at 10am.

See
https://www.ljmu.ac.uk/about-us/faculties/faculty-of-engineering-and-technology/virtual-tour
for a flavour of what they've got.

If anyone wants to join us then let us know.

Cheers,

Adrian.

jackie pease

Mar 16, 2022, 3:18:47 PM3/16/22
to does-li...@googlegroups.com
Hi - I'd like to go on this (I've applied for time off from work).

Mar 16, 2022, 3:53:00 PM3/16/22
to does-li...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for letting me know.

Vicki

vicster dekann

Mar 16, 2022, 3:59:35 PM3/16/22
to does-li...@googlegroups.com
Hi Adrian,

I won't be able to make it.

Could you find out if they have a digital fabric printer?

For printing on a array of fabrics...similar to Contrado.co.uk

Thanks

Vicki

Mike Gorman

Mar 16, 2022, 4:08:50 PM3/16/22
to does-li...@googlegroups.com
Hi Adrian,

Count me as interested as well please.

Regards

Mike Gorman

Adrian McEwen

Mar 29, 2022, 7:34:22 AM3/29/22
to does-li...@googlegroups.com

Hello!

We're all good to go for the Epic Trip tomorrow.

John Howey will be showing us round, and he'll meet us at the Peter Jost Building, Byrom Street, Liverpool, L3 3AF at 10am.

My mobile, in case anyone needs to get in touch, is 07710 036866.

See you tomorrow,

Adrian.

Mike Gorman

Mar 29, 2022, 6:41:21 PM3/29/22
to does-li...@googlegroups.com
Hi Adrian,

I’ve decided to not join you for this trip. I’ve got some synth projects that I am trying to get ready for Saturdays Synth Meet that I am going to need all the time I can spare at present, so will have to give this Epic Trip a miss this time unfortunately.

I thought it worth dropping you a note so as not to hold you up at all tomorrow.

All the best

Mike

Adrian McEwen

Mar 30, 2022, 3:50:58 AM3/30/22
to does-li...@googlegroups.com

No worries.  Thanks for letting us know!

Cheers,

Adrian.