Maker Wanted for Batch of Accessible Name Badges and Toys

Arthur Rowland

Aug 20, 2021, 7:47:31 AM8/20/21
to 'Sean Jarman' via DoES Liverpool
Hi DoErs (...not sure I'll use that again)

My friend runs a small social enterprise based around Manchester, supporting disabled people into leading active lives.

He is looking for someone to make four tactile name badges for their events - a mock up is attached - and eight toys of a little character.

If you are interested in making these, from any plausible material or process, message me for an introduction. This will be paid work but he doesn't have a specific budget for it so looking for quotes or indications at this stage.

Thanks!
Arthur
c0980e3c-407e-4618-8300-2c0438da9b46
badge-front.jpeg