Fwd: Free Python Coding Events for All.

Alex J Lennon

Apr 26, 2022, 5:22:07 AM4/26/22
to does-li...@googlegroups.com

Hi all,

Thought this might interest people.

KR, Alex

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: Free Python Coding Events for All.
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2022 09:20:39 +0000
From: R.Tre...@liverpool.ac.uk <nor...@campaign.eventbrite.com>
To: ajle...@dynamicdevices.co.uk

Want to learn to code?HiPy is here for you - a community led initiative at the University of Liverpool. We exist simply to introduce students and staff from any discipline to coding skills. How wonderful. You lucky people.What's the catch?Erm ... no catch. Just register for free at any of our events below and then turn up at the correct date and time. All of our events are aimed at absolute beginners - you don't need to have any knowledge of coding or Python before you turn up (if you do then that's still ok!).HiPy. For Free. For All. Forever.
 ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

Want to learn to code?

HiPy is here for you - a community led initiative at the University of Liverpool. We exist simply to introduce students and staff from any discipline to coding skills. How wonderful. You lucky people.

What's the catch?

Erm ... no catch. Just register for free at any of our events below and then turn up at the correct date and time. All of our events are aimed at absolute beginners - you don't need to have any knowledge of coding or Python before you turn up (if you do then that's still ok!).

HiPy. For Free. For All. Forever.

Event
                                                          Logo
Wednesday, 4 May 2022 13:00

Introduction to Data Visualisation with Python

University of Liverpool
Event
                                                          Logo
Wednesday, 1 June 2022 13:00

Introduction to Python

University of Liverpool
Event
                                                          Logo
Wednesday, 6 July 2022 13:00

Introduction to Machine Learning with Python

University of Liverpool

HiPy
University of Liverpool, Liverpool, L69 7BX GB

G Godfrey

Jun 15, 2023, 8:14:55 AM6/15/23
to DoES Liverpool
This looks interesting but I think I've missed it ;-), are these events still running?

G Godfrey

Jun 15, 2023, 8:29:17 AM6/15/23
to DoES Liverpool
Excellent, looking forward to this one...