Maker Night - Tickets

jacki...@hotmail.com

Jul 24, 2021, 12:35:57 PM7/24/21
to DoES Liverpool
Hi

At the last directors' meeting we talked about how we could keep our events safe post-lockdown. We think that we still need to limit numbers for the time being and came up with the following guidance for people booking rooms:
  • Events room - 10 people
  • Main room - 15 people
  • Dinky - 6 people
A limit of 25 people (including helpers) seems reasonable for Maker Night, given that people often spread out over a couple of rooms. Although numbers are unlikely to be higher than that (we did a soft launch last Thursday with our first post-lockdown Maker Night and things worked well), it seems a good idea to issue tickets for the next few events while we see how things work out.

So if you're intending coming to next week's Maker Night, either to make or to help out, could you please book a free place via our Eventbrite page

Thanks

Jackie Pease

Jul 31, 2021, 8:01:25 AM7/31/21
to DoES Liverpool
Tickets for 5 August Maker Night are now available - get yours here!

Jackie Pease

Aug 8, 2021, 7:41:42 AM8/8/21
to DoES Liverpool
Tickets for 12 August Maker Night now available - get yours here!

Jackie Pease

Aug 18, 2021, 8:19:21 AM8/18/21
to DoES Liverpool
Tickets for 19th August now available here

jacki...@hotmail.com

Aug 30, 2021, 8:39:32 AM8/30/21
to DoES Liverpool