Fwd: searching for a maker to deliver Doctor Who workshops

Jackie Pease

May 14, 2022, 3:07:31 AM5/14/22
to Does-Liverpool@Googlegroups. Com

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: SupportBee Assignment <notifi...@supportbeemail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2022, 19:47
Subject: searching for a maker to deliver Doctor Who workshops
To: <jac...@doesliverpool.com>

#### The ticket searching for a maker to deliver Doctor Who workshops from Cull, Siobhan (siobha...@liverpoolmuseums.org.uk) is assigned to your team Organisers - Reply to email customer | View on SupportBee | Add a Comment via Email | Help ####

Hello,

This might be a bit of a longshot but I have been searching for an artist or a maker who might be able to run workshops for our Doctor Who: Worlds of Wonder exhibition.

The BBC are very keen on us exploring the science themes within the exhibition and I would love to run some workshops for older children/ Teens.

One would be making a sonic screwdriver – not too sure how this would work but it would be great if they had some kind of electronic element – maybe lighting up etc.

One would be TARDIS building – thinking of a collaborative approach with visitors, to make a structure out of reclaimed materials.

I was wondering if anyone at DoES might be able to deliver, or you might know a maker who you could put me in contact with.

Mostly my ideas are a bit vague but I would be happy to send more details and discuss further.

Many thanks

Siobhan

Siobhan Cull (pronouns: she, her, hers)
Cull, Siobhan
Participation Producer (Families)
Learning & Participation
0151 478 4575
National Museums Liverpool
liverpoolmuseums.org.uk
National Museums Liverpool on Twitter
@nml_muse

Find out What's On, discover more about our Venues, explore our extraordinary Collections, browse our online Shop, and read the latest Stories
The Tudors: Passion, Power & Politics
Cull, Siobhan
Now more than ever, your support makes a real difference. Please consider making a donation online or in-person when visiting our venues.
National Museums Liverpool (NML) is regulated by the Department for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport (DCMS). Our Registered Office is World Museum, William Brown Street, Liverpool L3 8EN.

See our Privacy Policy for information about our responsibiity as a data controller, whether we store data on you, how this is being used and/or to make request access.

​Please note that any information sent, received or held by National Museums Liverpool (NML) may be disclosed under the Freedom of Information Act 2000. This email does not conclude a binding agreement. Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of NML. Although NML routinely screens for viruses, recipients should scan this email and any attachments for viruses. NML makes no representation or warranty that this email or any of its attachments are free of viruses or defects and does not accept any responsibility for any damage caused by any virus or defect transmitted by this email. As part of conducting its business, NML may monitor and record emails and their contents passing through their network under the Telecommunications (Lawful Business Practices) and (Interception of Communications) Regulations 2000.