Upload an image to firebase from django Html Page

Koushik Romel

Jun 30, 2022, 2:45:17 AMJun 30
to Django users
I want to get image in input tag in Html page and upload it to the firebase storage when the HTML form(not Django Form) is submitted.

I am unable to find solution for it. Everywhere i notice that all are uploading image via javascript to firebase storage that too with an old version which is not working for the current firebase version, I Need a solution in django if there is no solution in django any documents or blogs that explains how  to do it with the current firebase version is much appreciated!

Help me with your answers or any links related to those questions

Thanks for your Time :)

Abdul Qoyyuum

Jul 13, 2022, 3:38:02 AMJul 13
to Django users