hr and employee login api in django authendication

Ganush K

Jun 27, 2022, 10:49:39 AMJun 27
to Django users
hr and employee login api in django authendication ..plz help ..hr view 1.total employee ,salry mangement  then employee view only our account..any code or refer any things share me.. ganush...@gmail.com

Kasper Laudrup

Jun 27, 2022, 2:50:01 PMJun 27
to django...@googlegroups.com
If you want someone to help you at least spent some time writing a
question/request people have a chance of understanding.

Right now you just sound like a jerk and I doubt anyone will even
consider doing anything to help you and that's not only because nobody
has any idea what you are talking about.

Kind regards,

Kasper Laudrup
OpenPGP_0xE5D9CAC64AAA55EB.asc
OpenPGP_signature