Invite to join WhatsApp group

Satyajit Barik

Aug 5, 2022, 11:48:06 AM8/5/22
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hey,

Join in Whatsapp python group using the below link to get solve your Python and Django related problems.

https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bq2jcxLJVG50v9Wbkvz6Vy

[Membership benefits] Here are some great perks you get for becoming a member:
* Ask your python & django related problems: get quick possible answer.
* Friendly environment: you can learn python & django from core.
* Daily Python Assignment exercise.

Dylan Reinhold

Aug 5, 2022, 12:02:49 PM8/5/22
to django...@googlegroups.com
Please stop spaming this list.

Thanks.

Satyajit Barik

Aug 5, 2022, 1:33:24 PM8/5/22
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hey Dylan,

We do not spam anything, We try our best to help others.

Thanks.

Lakshyaraj Dash

Aug 5, 2022, 1:34:39 PM8/5/22
to django...@googlegroups.com
But still, you can create your own Google group instead of creating a watsapp group

Satyajit Barik

Aug 5, 2022, 1:43:33 PM8/5/22
to django...@googlegroups.com
As I told you, We are always active on WhatsApp and google classroom. There are many senior mentors are present in WhatsApp group from different countries. We give a quick response to solve the problem.  we help and support each other. just like you, we don't demotivate other people.

Gerardo Palazuelos Guerrero

Aug 5, 2022, 1:48:39 PM8/5/22
to django...@googlegroups.com
I don't consider your spam emails a way to help others.
Please, stop spamming this list.

--
Gerardo Palazuelos Guerrero

Satyajit Barik

Aug 5, 2022, 1:55:56 PM8/5/22
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hey Gerardo,

As I told you, We do not spam anything, We try our best to help others.

Thanks.

Kaocher Ahmed

Aug 5, 2022, 1:56:36 PM8/5/22
to django...@googlegroups.com
They are sending unnecessary promotion for  course. Everything open source and please try to help people Free an technical support

Don't text for marketing on the group

kaocher Ahamed
Founder
Aarry Limited
A mobility technology leading company

Kaocher Ahmed

Aug 5, 2022, 1:56:43 PM8/5/22
to django...@googlegroups.com
Are they spamming it?

kaocher Ahamed
Founder
Aarry Limited
A mobility technology leading company

Satyajit Barik

Aug 5, 2022, 2:11:46 PM8/5/22
to django...@googlegroups.com
We are not sending unnecessary promotions for the course.  Yes, of course! Everything is open source and we try to help people Free and technical support.

Regards,
Satyajit Barik
Open Source Lead Senior Software Engineer @NEC

Dylan Reinhold

Aug 5, 2022, 5:08:38 PM8/5/22
to django...@googlegroups.com
In the past 2 weeks, I have seen this same message sent over 4 times.

We get it, you have a whatsapp group.

Dylan

Vishesh Mangla

Aug 5, 2022, 5:11:32 PM8/5/22
to django...@googlegroups.com
This group is not for promoting your paid service. It's where volunteers help each other.So stop advertising your classes here.

Balaji K S

Aug 6, 2022, 8:29:50 PM8/6/22
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hey, There is many forums in Gmail itself. Why do you need Whatsapp Group which contains a personal mobile number? That's where these forums were great!

Regards & Thanks,
Balaji Ks

José Ícaro

Aug 6, 2022, 8:48:51 PM8/6/22
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hey Bro, this is not SPAM, it's Real Help Group. #no_Spam #only_Python

--
José Ícaro Bezerra Clemente

christian Damon

Aug 7, 2022, 2:54:52 PM8/7/22
to django...@googlegroups.com
you don't have a telegram group too?

Bello Victor

Aug 7, 2022, 2:54:54 PM8/7/22
to django...@googlegroups.com
Exactly what i wanted to say. The group has helped alot.

christian Damon

Aug 7, 2022, 3:04:37 PM8/7/22
to django...@googlegroups.com

Saif