RND 3209 Call for votes

Johnb - co.uk

Nov 13, 2021, 7:00:18 AM11/13/21
to Dixonarians
Dear People,

The word is RYIJY
The Current Deadline is 22:00 GMT Today (11 hours away)
I have defs from 6 people - Alan M, Efrem M, Judy M, Nancy S, Paul K, Shani N

Please do not be frightened by this strange word but submit your definitions to jo...@john-barrs.co.uk preferably before the current deadline. If we don't get sufficient defs then I may increase the deadline or maybe abandon the round altogether. I gave you more than 48 hours - to abandon the round would be a strange thing to do as we are actively looking for more members - please join in
--
JohnnyB

Paul Keating

Nov 13, 2021, 7:02:17 AM11/13/21