Round 3212: INDAGATE [Progress report]

Paul Keating

Nov 27, 2021, 12:53:26 PM11/27/21
to Dixonary Group

All, with a bit over 24 hours to go to the deadline on  Sunday 28 November 21h30 CET, I have received 14 fake definitions, which sounds great, until one takes into account that some players have taken the trouble to submit a new definition for one or both new substitute words.

Eliminating fake definitions that were subsequently reworked, I have eight definitions, from the following players:

  • Ann Druce

  • Dan Widdis

  • Dave Cunningham

  • Deborah Fein

  • John Barrs

  • Judy Madnick

  • Mike Shefler

  • Tim Lodge

Eight is really too few, so, now that it appears I am not going to have to put forward yet another, record-equalling, third substitute, please let your creative juices flow and send me some more indagates.
--
Paul Keating
Soustons, Nouvelle Aquitaine, France