[Dixonary] Round 3273 revised deadline correction

Efrem Mallach

Aug 8, 2022, 7:47:33 AM8/8/22
to 'Efrem Mallach' via Dixonary
Folks,

The word for Round 3273, replacing MAIKO which too many people knew, is:

***************************
FOLWARK
where capitalization has no significance.

Please send your fake definition of FOLWARK to emallach at verizon dot net by 6 pm North American EDT on Tues., August 9. If  you know what it means, please let me know ASAP the same way. If enough people know it, I'll replace it. I can keep doing that for a long time, though I'd rather not.

According to timeanddate.com, which is usually reliable, the new deadline is:

etc. You might want to confirm any conversion that affects you.

I have definitions of MAIKO from players Barrs, Embler, Fein, Keating, Lodge, Madnick, Naylor, and Widdis. If I don't get a replacement def from any of these people, I'll use the one I have for FOLWARK.

New players are welcome, as are old ones who've been quiet for a while. Just send me a definition that you invented without looking up the word. Full rules at  http://www.dixonary.net/game-rules-and-advice/rules.

Fingers crossed that this won't end up in Google Groups' spam hold -

Efrem

P.S. If anyone got an earlier call for definitions that had the deadline in BST - the deadline in this one is correct.