[Dixonary] Round 3273 FOLWARK progress report

Efrem Mallach

Aug 8, 2022, 8:56:08 PM8/8/22
to 'Efrem Mallach' via Dixonary
With about 21 hours left in the definition phase of this round, I have definitions of FOLWARK from players Barrs, Enbler, Fein, Keating, Lodge, Madnick, Naylor (carried over from MAIKO, neither replaced nor confirmed) and Widdis. If you sent one and your name isn't in that list, please send it again to emallach at verizon dot net. If you didn't send one, please do.

BTW, the deadline of 6 pm in my time zone was planned for me to have enough time before boarding a 7:20 flight to finalize the def list and send it out. If it takes me much longer to compile it than it ought to, or if they call boarding much earlier than usual, that might not work. In that case, it will be at least 12 more hours before I'm sufficiently settled in Cambridge (England) to finish the job. So, if you haven't seen the list by an hour or so after the definition deadline, please be patient.

Efrem