Round *3350* ALOUATTE Reminder

Tim Lodge

May 15, 2023, 11:37:20 AM5/15/23
to Dixonary
I'm doing this early, as several players have said thay might know the word.  Let me just say that so far none of you has come close!  Also, note that  the round number is 3350.

With 17½ hours to go, I've now received defs of the word ALOUATTE from the following 7 players:

                 Johnny Barrs, Tim Bourne, Paul Keating, Joseph Leckenby, Judy Madnick, Mike Shefler, and Dan Widdis.

There's room for plenty more, so if your name isn't here, please send me a def by email to d...@timlodge.co.uk before the deadline of:

        09:00 UTC/GMT on Tuesday 16th March
        10:00 BST in London
        11:00 CET in France and the Netherlands
         5:00 AM EDT in New York
         2:00 AM PDT in California
        21:00 NZST in New Zealand

--  Tim L

Judy Madnick

May 15, 2023, 12:53:39 PM5/15/23
to dixo...@googlegroups.com
That's great!

Judy

May 15, 2023, 6:09:53 PM5/15/23
to Dixonary
With 11 hours to go, I've now got defs of the word ALOUATTE from the following 13 players:

                     Johnny Barrs, Tim Bourne, Dave Cunningham, Glenn Davis, Debbie Embler, Paul Keating, Hugo Kornelis, Joseph Leckenby, Judy Madnick,  Efrem Mallach, Shani Naylor, Mike Shefler, and Dan Widdis.

Welcome back, Dave C!