Round 3274: DEFARM [Call for submissions]

Paul Keating

Aug 11, 2022, 6:04:25 PM8/11/22
to Dixonary Group

My choice of word for Round 3274 is:

DEFARM

Please let me have your definitions for defarm, or an indication that you know what it means, to the email address dixo...@boargules.com, by the deadline, which is Sunday 14 August at 09h30 CEST, which, I am aware, is in the small hours of Sunday morning for the majority of players. It is also somewhat over 48 hours from time of posting, but I will be in a performance until late on Saturday night, so I would not get around to the defs until the morning anyway.

--
Paul Keating
Soustons, Nouvelle Aquitaine, France

Efrem Mallach

Aug 11, 2022, 6:08:42 PM8/11/22
to 'Mike Shefler' via Dixonary
DEFARM: [Am. Eng.] What someone is said to have bought when they die.

Efrem/NAD

Daniel B Widdis

Aug 11, 2022, 9:31:52 PM8/11/22
to dixo...@googlegroups.com
Obviously, a farm in Delaware.

Sent from my iPhone on a surprise return trip to Halifax for a medevac.

On Aug 11, 2022, at 7:08 PM, Efrem Mallach <efrem....@gmail.com> wrote:

DEFARM: [Am. Eng.] What someone is said to have bought when they die.

France International/Mike Shefler

Aug 12, 2022, 8:09:42 AM8/12/22
to dixo...@googlegroups.com
That would be a large, serfdom-based farm, right?