Round 3355 - new word JAVELIN-MAN

Shani Naylor

Jun 2, 2023, 6:01:04 AM6/2/23
to dixo...@googlegroups.com
Hugo you are right, I've just checked the voting and Debbie didn't vote for the correct def, so I'm pretty sure I'm the winner. Thanks to those who stepped in to figure out the scoring.

Here goes - our new word is JAVELIN-MAN. If you are DQ, please let me know & send a fake def to my gmail account.

The deadline for fake defs will be 36 hours from now (10am Sunday 4 June my time) or:

image.png

Glenn Thomas Davis

Jun 2, 2023, 6:06:46 PM6/2/23
to Dixonary
Nemesis of DISCUS-MAN.

(NAD)

Shani Naylor

Jun 3, 2023, 5:52:40 AM6/3/23
to dixo...@googlegroups.com
Hi all - with around 12 hours to go, I've received fake defs from these players: Judy M, Debbie E, Efrem M, Johnny B, Dave C, Paul K & Glenn D.

There's plenty of room for more, so keep those defs rolling in.

Shani