Important Public notice to people of Indian Origin

11 görüntüleme
İlk okunmamış mesaja atla

raj.p...@gmail.com

okunmadı,
1 Ara 2005 14:33:471.12.2005
alıcı DivorceCases
Please spare 5 minutes, this is neither a spam mail nor looking for any
Donations.

This is a common cause to most of our fellow Indians who are suffering
all alone, countless NRIs, who are beginning to feel the society is
going astray, which is affecting people of all ages.

498A -> This is an evil law in our society, wherein many innocent
husbands and in-laws are being victimized by false harassment
complaints by the daughter-in-law.

Indian society and culture has undergone a tremondous changes
transformation in the last two decades. Due to high growth rate both
financially and technologically; western cultures and attitudes are
influencing our daily habits lifestyle, actions and attitude. Countless
corrupt not-so-good people are misusing age old various laws especially

that are gender-biased which are susecptible to misuse.

We are an NGO working for towards domestic harmony and betterment of
future Indian society irrespective of location, caste and creed. We
would like you to reach Indians across the world who care for ethical
and progressive society and proper usage of laws and their correction.
We want you to forward this message to any IPC 498A victims that you
are aware of or any of your friends interested to make our society more

promising for future generation. Please join us to fight against these
issues.

We focus in elimination of biased laws such as 498A and Domestic
Violence Act in
its current form. We are not against Anti-dowry laws and Domestic
Violence Act but we strongly believe that Domestic Harmony is an
effective way of confronting this problem that has become a cause of
emotional distress to all of us.

This law 498a must immediately be re-written to bring it to civil lines
and strict provisions must be made established to punish if as and when
it is mis-used by someone with no exceptions.

Only by forwarding this message you are contributing towards a healthy
society.

To join please click here -->
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/saveindianfamily/
More details you can view at:
http://www.saveindianfamily.org
HelpLine Number : 092434 73794
http://www.pariwariksuraksha.org
Helpline Numbers:
Delhi: 9810611534, 9312800559, 9911119113, 9818597141,
91-11-51823055 Jaipur: 09352562456
Bangalore: 080-56969850, 98457 15737, 080-55334135
http://www.asha-kiran.org/
Bangalore 560 040.
Helpline: 91-80- 55334135
Mobile : 9845986250