Labels for multiple graphs on a paeg

Abhijit Bhattacharyya

Aug 13, 2022, 1:52:44 PM8/13/22
to dislin-users
Hello,

I wish to plot 4 graphs (2X2) in a page. They are plotting as per my requirement. Each graph has own title plotted with g.titlin("title", 3). Now I wish to have a central title at the center of the page like g.titlin("text",1); I find that this title is printed on each of the graphs which I do not want.

Any handle to have one central main title for the whole page?
Thanks and regards
Abhijit

Helmut Michels

Aug 14, 2022, 7:50:01 AM8/14/22
to dislin-users
Hi,

you can plot the central title directly with messag. The length of the string can be calculated with
nlmess, so that you can center it in x-direction. You can also take a look at the symbol example at
https://www.dislin.de/exa_symb.html, where the title is plotted with messag.

With best regards,

Helmut