New Dislin Release 11.5

Helmut Michels

Mar 16, 2022, 5:23:13 AM3/16/22
to dislin-users
Hello,

the new Dislin version 11.5 is released. More information about the changes is
available at the site https://www.dislin.de.

With best regards,

Helmut

Bjorn Gustafsson

Mar 16, 2022, 6:05:36 AM3/16/22
to dislin...@googlegroups.com
Dear Helmut,
many thanks for all the work you have done with the Dislin package that I use in my old Fortran programs.
I once started using Calcomp routines in the eighties, then DISSPLA which was available at the computer centre where I worked, then GRX.
But there were always problems and limitations of various kinds  Disspla solved them all and is excellently supported.

However, the links on the home page seem to have expired and this is also true for the GCL page.

Yours sincerely
Björn Gustafsson

Virusfritt. www.avast.com

Helmut Michels

Mar 16, 2022, 6:27:38 AM3/16/22
to dislin-users
Dear Björn,

thank for for the hint. I have corrected the links.

With best regards,

Helmut