food fight! (links)

1 view

Arthur

Aug 4, 2006, 9:39:33 AM8/4/06
to Digital Advertising
www.adrants.com broke it and www.coulder.com spoofed it ...now the food
fight begins! www.coudal.com/unsolicited.php rips hard into the
agency.com effort and slams the Brand hard. YouTube is where agency.com
posted their effort http://youtube.com/watch?v=d8eV6OuC8Oo (link) The
on YouTube are off-the-chart-harsh and snarky
AD That Suck was even more wicked than usual www.adsthatsuck.ca/
with a snarky headline. <cringe> "The brands do not call" ,"you call
them" (to win the business) and "awareness of the Brands window for
accepting RFPs is mission critical" . ...are the most often heard
comment I get from clients besides, "Your database is awesome!", VP
SellingSource (7/30/06)

If you have a need to reach top brands call me or email. 100% of
Digital-Advertising Group members who spend 10 minutes in a GoToMeeting
with me get a pizza delivered the next day. 100% of DAG members who
refr a friend get a pizza after their friend spends ten minutes in a
GoToMeeting (PC required).

Refer your colleagues to join our interactive group and post. Flame
on. ;P

Arthur
Client Relationship Manager
212-956-0505