Said goodbye Madison Ave alst year - now it's Bed Rest

1 view

Goose

Oct 26, 2006, 6:16:39 PM10/26/06
to Digital Advertising
Quite few of you know Tom Deierlein, the COO of Dynamic Logic. He was
shot by a sniper and is in pretty bad shape. It could have been anyone
of us, but it was Tom.
His spirit is strong but he needs all the help he can get today.

Hopefully he will be returning home for Christmas.

Tom is requesting we make corporate and personal charitable donations
to those he believes are in greatest need; the innocent children in
Iraq. The MadAve Journal will match financial contributions up to
$2,500 to reach a total sum of $5,000 or more for the purchase of
supplies that Tom is asking us to donate. For more information, go to
www.madisonavenuejournal.com.

btw- I've moved most of my efforts over here:
www.adarthurity.blogspot.com
Peace out.