have you seen these ?

Arthur

Aug 25, 2005, 5:10:39 PM8/25/05
to Digital Advertising
Have you seen this?... http://www.theirishjob.com/
Asa Bailey teamed up with Saatchi's New York creative team for General
Mills first exploration of digital advertising using a viral video.
This viral was sent in email to 250,000 college students.

Here is my invite for all our members:
http://www.asabailey.com/ogilvysghost.htm
The ad week's most network friendly after party ever... invite
included.
I hope you will come to our party table and say hello. We have a few
surprises for you.
Feel free to call me on my new VoIp line: 347-328-9108

Here is a link to the latest ADBUMb issue, which you may have already
read.
http://www.adbumb.com/adbumb175.html

--- some feedback I received from an advertiser in this issue.

"With one advertisement in ADBUMb the phone was ringing off the hook
with interested parties asking about advertising on our network!" -
Kyle Kapper, Adleads.com
so i argue that oranage is the new blue and no one barks, what gives?
8;-))
Have a new digital campaign you are excited about then send it in ok?