Axios Cross-Site Request Forgery Vulnerability

Cupid Chan

Jun 20, 2024, 1:12:49 PMJun 20
to Developer Group for CMS Blue Button API
Anyone know if this issue is reported to the Blue Button team and when will this be fixed?

# npm audit report

axios  0.8.1 - 0.27.2
Severity: moderate
Axios Cross-Site Request Forgery Vulnerability - https://github.com/advisories/GHSA-wf5p-g6vw-rhxx
No fix available
node_modules/cms-bluebutton-sdk/node_modules/axios
  cms-bluebutton-sdk  *
  Depends on vulnerable versions of axios
  node_modules/cms-bluebutton-sdk

2 moderate severity vulnerabilities

Some issues need review, and may require choosing
a different dependency.

Jillian Theil

Jun 20, 2024, 6:01:37 PMJun 20
to Developer Group for CMS Blue Button API

Hello Cupid -

We have a ticket for this that is actively in progress by our team. We will send an update when it has been deployed.

Best,

-The Blue Button 2.0 Team

Developer Group for CMS Blue Button API

Jun 26, 2024, 5:22:59 PM (10 days ago) Jun 26
to Developer Group for CMS Blue Button API
Hi Cupid,
We have addressed these vulnerabilities by making an update in Release 1.0.2, which was deployed earlier today.
Thank you again for bringing this to our attention.

- The Blue Button Team