How long will BlueButton 2.0 STU3 (v1) be supported?

Zach Quart

Mar 25, 2024, 9:02:50 PMMar 25
to Developer Group for CMS Blue Button API
Does anyone know how long BlueButton 2.0 STU3 (v1) will be supported? My application has been using it since February of 2020 and will need to keep using it until March 2026.
This email and any files transmitted with it may be considered confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. Any sharing or other use of, or taking any action in reliance upon, any such information by individuals or entities other than the intended addressee(s) is prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete the message, including any attachments, from your system.

Jillian Theil

Mar 28, 2024, 12:29:22 PMMar 28
to Developer Group for CMS Blue Button API
Hello Zach -

There is currently no deprecation date for v1. If we do identify a date for v1 deprecation, we will make sure to provide advanced notice to all existing production applications.

Best,
Jillian Theil
-The Blue Button 2.0 Team