Enrollment in Medicare Plans

Andrew Craig

Nov 27, 2023, 6:28:43 PM11/27/23
to Developer Group for CMS Blue Button API
Hello!

I am working on a web app to find Medicare plans and then enroll the user in one of those plans. I've been able to find all the datasets I need on data.cms.gov and have successfully built the queries needed for looking up Medicare information, but I have had no success in finding any info on enrollment.

I know that the Blue Button API would not support enrolling users into Medicare plans, but I have not been able to find anyone to contact for more information. In particular, developer.cms.gov's contact page is broken:
image.png

So I would really appreciate if anyone knows who I can contact to get more information on enrollment of users into Medicare plans.

Thank you!

Kirsten Hansen

Nov 30, 2023, 1:39:39 PM11/30/23
to Developer Group for CMS Blue Button API
Hi Andrew,

Just wanted to verify that we got your email and are still working to get a contact for you.

Happy Holidays,
Kirsten Hansen
Product Manager
The Blue Button 2.0 API Team