New! Blue Button API SDKs and updated resources page

Developer Group for CMS Blue Button API

Dec 21, 2022, 2:56:41 PM12/21/22
to Developer Group for CMS Blue Button API

Hello Blue Button 2.0 Community,

We’re excited to announce some new developer tools and resources:

SDKs
We now have SDKs available to help streamline your integration with the Blue Button 2.0 API. Our goal for the SDKs is to provide a comprehensive set of tools to help you build applications faster and in a more standardized way. The SDKs are available for Node and Python.

We’ve also integrated the SDKs into our Node and Python Sample Applications.

Resources page
We also made some updates to our resources page. This updated page includes links to tutorials, FHIR learning resources, our production access process, other CMS APIs, the new SDKs and more.

Feedback welcome
We hope these developer resources are useful for your teams as you develop against the API. We’d love to hear about any additional resources you’d like to see in the future. You can send us feedback here in the Google Group or email us directly: bluebuttonapi @cms.hhs.gov.

The Blue Button 2.0 Team