I need your help to protect working families

Ken R. Whittaker

Sep 12, 2012, 11:13:02 AM9/12/12
to Ken R. Whittaker
Hello fellow activist, friend, and politipal,

I'm the Detroit Lead for the Protect Working Families campaign (Proposal 2 on the November ballot). I'm in desperate need of some volunteer help in Detroit. Any assistance from you and your network of super volunteers would be greatly appreciated. I know I don't have to explain to you the importance of Proposal 2 passing in November!

We have phone banking and walks daily from 10a - 2p, 2p - 6p, and 6p - 8p.
We have phone banking and walks on Sundays from 12p - 3p and 3p - 6p.

We need volunteers right away. Like right away, right away! Please give me a call or shoot me an email.

Ken Whittaker 313.444.0536
Detroit Lead
Protect Working Families
Metro Detroit AFL-CIO