Important Info - Youth Violence Prevention Task Force January Meeting

Ken Whittaker

Jan 25, 2012, 11:52:27 AM1/25/12
to Detroit IQ
WE NEED YOU!
Please join Councilwoman Saunteel Jenkins and Councilman James Tate as they continue their Youth
Violence Prevention Task Force in an effort to reduce youth violence in our city. Violent crimes, especially
those involving teen victims, has caused great pain in the hearts of all Detroiters. It is time for all concerned
citizens to come together to work for change.

“Our goal is to reduce youth violence by increasing positive alternatives for young people. We realize that
this is a major undertaking. That is why we need YOU to join us. Since it takes a village to raise a child,
we need every villager in Detroit; working together help us make a difference for our youth.”

Upcoming Task Force Meeting:
Wednesday, January 25th at 5:30pm
New Prospect Missionary Baptist Church
6330 Pembroke
Detroit, MI 48221

For more information, call Councilwoman Saunteel Jenkins’ office at 313-224-4248 or Councilman James Tate’s office @ 313-224-1027

Sincerely,

Ken Whittaker

TATE and JENKINS (January 2012 meetings flyer).pdf