$60,000 in Scholarships to be Awarded

1 view

Ken Whittaker

Jan 26, 2012, 10:41:50 PM1/26/12
to Detroit IQ

Scholarship Opportunity from Kroger

February is Black History month and Kroger would like to invite studens to participate in its 5th annual "I Can Make History" contest. Kroger will award more that $60,000 in scholarships, laptop computers and family field trips to student winners in four categories: art, essay, music and poetry.

The "I Can Make History" contest is open to Michigan students in the Michigan Kroger Division in the 4th throught12th grades. Entries must be each student's original work, with one entry accepted per student per category. All entries will be judged by an independent organization and winners will be notified by March 14, 2012.

Every student entering must fill out an application and submit a signed authorization form. The latter will give Kroger permission to display each winning entry at designated venues in Michigan. Visit "icanmakehistory.com" for more information and to download registration forms.

Sent from the magical, invisible keyboard of my touchscreen phone. Excuse any errors. Auto-correct hates me.