Nomination: 2017 DCAA Outstanding Community Service Award

DCAA

Nov 15, 2017, 1:14:53 PM11/15/17
to DCAA E-News
Call for Nomination

2017 DCAA Outstanding Community Service Award

&

2017 DCAA Outstanding Student Community Service Award

The Board of Directors of DCAA is very pleased to announce that we are accepting nominations for 2017 DCAA Outstanding Community Service Award and 2017 DCAA Outstanding Student Community Service Award. These awards are to recognize individuals who have made significant contribution to our community.

Eligibility: Individuals (age 16 and above) who have actively supported the community in Delaware, DCAA events or Chunhui Chinese School; and who are not current DCAA Board members.

Qualifications:

· Led or participated actively in voluntary services for DCAA, including Chun Hui Chinese School

· Led or contributed significantly to events or activities in promoting Chinese culture or our community

· Helped to raise significant amount of funds for DCAA, including Chun Hui Chinese school.

Nomination: Any DCAA member may nominate candidates by emailing nomination and supporting documents to the Committee by December 1, 2017.

Award Committee: The 2017 Committee members are Yi Wang, Xian Jiang, Wei Jiang, Weiying Gao. The Committee will evaluate nominations and make recommendation to the DCAA Board for approval.

Approval: Final approval will be made by the DCAA Board of Directors by December 3, 2017. Awardees will be notified by DCAA President upon approval.

Award Ceremony: Awards will be presented at DCAA 2017 Holiday Party scheduled on December 16, 2017.

DCAA is a nonprofit and nonpolitical organization serving the Chinese American community in the greater Delaware area. Our mission is to promote the appreciation of Chinese culture and to provide community services to the Chinese American community in Delaware and the community at large. Our successes rely on the dedicated services/significant financial supports by many of our members.

DCAA Board of Directors