2017 DCAA Mid-Autumn Festival Potluck Picnic and Chunhui School Sport Games

DCAA

Oct 2, 2017, 11:14:28 PM10/2/17
to DCAA E-News

亲爱的朋友,大家好!

明月几有,聚在此。又是一年中秋日,特华华会(DCAA邀大家在10月8日一起聚餐、度中秋并参加一年一度的 中文学校运动会。

时间: 二零一七年十月八日,12点到下午6点
地点: Paper Mill Park, 1号大棚, 1050 Paper Mill Road, Newark, DE 19711

了大家愉快的享受聚餐, 您准足够的食物与大家分享

时还期待大家踊跃报名,争当志愿者,帮助协调组织 运动会事宜。如您有时间和意愿,请联委会成震、蒋 高卫英、王一和王玉山,件到zhje...@yahoo.com, weijia...@yahoo.com, gao...@yahoo.com, wang yi_h...@hotmail.com and wangyus...@gmail.com

以下是本次运动会的比赛项目和附加项目,您和孩子、家庭成 跃报名。您的参与和愉快地体是我们对本次活的衷心期待。

呼拉圈 Hula Hoop

个人跳 Role Jump

短跑 Sprint

年级组混合接力Relay

运乒乓 Ping Pong Transfer

立定跳 Long Jump

Basketball Shoot

足球射门比 Soccer Shoot

家庭绑脚跑

集体拔河

年龄分组

1组、4-5岁组 (9/29/2012—09/30/2010)

2组、6-8 岁组  (9/29/2010—09/30/2008)
3组、9-12 岁组  (9/29/2008—09/30/2004)
4组、13-18 岁组  (9/29/2004—09/30/1998)
5组、18 岁以上组  (9/29/1998-以上)

Dear friends and families,

To celebrate Mid-Autumn Festival together, you are cordially invited to join the annual Mid-Autumn Festival Potluck Picnic and Sport Games, sponsored by the Delaware Chinese American Association (DCAA) and Chunhui Chinese School. Please bring your friends, family and significant others to join us on October 8th, 2017. Free mooncakes will be provided.

Time: 10/08/2017 12:00 - 6:00pm
Location: Paper Mill Park, Pavilion #1, 1050 Paper Mill Road, Newark, DE 19711

In order for you to enjoy the celebration, we kindly ask all participating families and individuals to bring your best dishes enough to share with your dearest community friends (Measurement of enough is they are able to cover your family).

We are looking for volunteers to assist Sport Games programs, please contact Jenny Zhang, Wei Jiang, Weiying Gao, Yi Wang or Yushan Wang to join by sending email to:  zhje...@yahoo.com, weij iang...@yahoo.com, gao...@yahoo.com, , wangyi_heaven@ hotmail.com and wangyushan0924 @gmail.com

After the potluck lunch, we will have this year's Sport Games. Below are the various programs of the Sport Games, please take a look and encourage your kids, family members, and most importantly, yourself to participate!

德拉华华人协会董事会和春晖中文学校恭祝大家节日愉快!

Board of Delaware Chinese American Association (DCAA) and Chunhui Chinese School wish everyone a happy holiday weekend!

DCAA Board of Directors

Follow up DCAA, please tap and hold the QR code below

United Way Donation: Agency Code: 9386
P.O. Box 490, Hockessin, DE 19707
www.dcaadelaware.org
Delaware Chinese American Association