Christmas Joy

15 paparan
Langkau ke mesej pertama yang belum dibaca

Dee Henderson

belum dibaca,
3 Dis 2016, 2:23:37 PTG3/12/16
kepada Dee Henderson Newsletter
Dear Readers,

Just a short note to say hi and wish you a great December. Christmas Joy has arrived in my house. I pulled out the Christmas sweatshirt today. And there is a party on my calendar for this weekend. I like the fun that comes with December while doing my best to avoid the work that piles up.

I rarely send Christmas gift notes, but want to surprise a couple people. One is a friend, and one is my sister. I adore both of them.

Marilee Pierce Dunker is a lady you should get to know. Marilee does some great work for World Vision. (Her father founded World Vision and Samaritan's Purse.) She's has written two books that are on my shelves right now. WALKER'S POINT is a romance that was published in the 90s but has just recently been released on ebook format. And MAN WITH A VISION is a book about her father. Both would make great Christmas gifts. I found my copies on amazon and on ebay.

And my sister Tammy has been having an incredibly creative year with the jewelry she's designed.

www.Etsy.com/Shop/TheCraftClosetTammy

If you're looking for fiction as a gift, I go with anything by Susan May Warren, Dani Pettrey, Lynette Eason, Terri Blackstock.

In non-fiction, I've recently been reading John Bevere, Randy Clark, and Bill Johnson and enjoying them greatly.

Thus ends all the advice I have about Christmas other than to enjoy it! You only get to experience the fun stuff once a year. Just ignore the rest of the stress. My entire Christmas plan is the sweatshirt and to enjoy my parent's Christmas tree. I like the low maintenance Christmas myself. And the great food.

Dee

Balas kepada semua
Balas kepada pengarang
Kirim Semula