UNDETECTED by Dee Henderson - Flyers available to hand out

Dee Henderson

May 3, 2014, 8:36:12 PM5/3/14
to dee-henderso...@googlegroups.com
Hi Friends,

Thanks for the feedback on UNDETECTED. I appreciate every one of the notes that have come in. I love receiving the feedback.

My mom has already received her copy of the book, so using it as a Mother's Day gift isn't going to work for this author this year. But for those of you looking for something as a mother's day gift, you might consider Jennifer's story. It's a nice small read that you may already have a copy of on your bookshelf.

If you would be interested in helping me distribute some flyers for UNDETECTED, UNSPOKEN and FULL DISCLOSURE at church or work, simply email me your mailing address and I'll drop a package in the mail for you. I have some available in a package that's about 30-35 flyers.

Thanks for your time today. I hope you have a good weekend.

Dee