Dee Henderson 2021 release

Dee Henderson

May 13, 2021, 6:49:36 PM5/13/21
to Dee Henderson Newsletter
Dear Readers,

For 2021 I am offering a non-fiction title JESUS: OUR SAVIOR AND REDEEMER. What is salvation? You are forgiven your sins. What is redemption? You live forever and do not see corruption. This title is about 80 percent scriptures and 20 percent observations from the author on those scriptures. I am going to make it free on the website. Please feel free to copy and paste or print any part of it you would like. (If you would prefer, you can order a 80 page printed copy or put it on your kindle.)

JESUS : OUR SAVIOR AND REDEEMER

 Read it here.  page  1      2      3      4      5      6

I hope your year is going smoothly thus far. All is well here, and I am enjoying the spring walks.

Dee