Dee Henderson New Books

Dee Henderson

Sep 6, 2018, 7:31:07 PM9/6/18
to Dee Henderson Newsletter
Dear Readers,

I'm pleased to announce 2 new books are now available, THE COST OF BETRAYAL and IMMORTALITY. I would love to hear what you think of these stories. Thanks in advance for the notes. For those who haven't seen the details on last year's title AN UNFINISHED DEATH, its details are also added below. If the formatting of this email doesn't look right, you can find all the details and direct links for the books at the website www.deehenderson.com  Thanks for your time. I appreciate every one of you! Dee

NEW     IMMORTALITY                      Kindle ebook       paperback

If you had a free summer, how would you fill it? Chemistry Professor Emily Worth is working with friends at Bishop Space Repair, Inc who are repairing satellites in space via repair robots. She’s finishing a design for a new type of battery. And she’s also doing some traveling to explore the Rocky Mountains. It’s going to be an enjoyable three months. A relatively new Christian, she wants to know God better than she does now and that, too, is part of her summer plans. What she hadn’t considered was a summer romance, but walks into one compliments of God who has been richly blessing her. This is the story of Emily Worth and Noah Shepherd. It’s also a story of God’s romance with us through Jesus for God has purposed in His heart to love us forever. Reader alert: This is a romance story, not a romantic suspense as most of my books are. This story also contains more scriptures and conversations about God than most stories I have written.

NEW   BETRAYED (novella)                    CBD      B&N       amazon

This collection of short stories, The Cost of Betrayal, will let you sample 3 authors and see if you like how we write. The story I contributed is titled Betrayed. It’s an Ann and Paul Falcon story, I introduce you to Janelle Roberts, and a really good guy, Greg Tate. Here’s the back cover copy for my short story: She had been jailed for a murder she did not commit, later freed by the actions of people she had just met, leaving a murderer still at large. Janelle Roberts needed somewhere safe to rebuild her life…and maybe she’s found it with Greg Tate and the professional help he offered, the island home he arranged for her, and the peace he knew through Jesus.

The 2017 title  AN UNFINISHED DEATH             Kindle ebook       paperback

Connie August, a Christian combat medic, one who had experienced healings and miracles on the battlefield similar to those in scripture, wasn’t looking to make waves back home now that she was retired from the service. She opened Connie’s Pizza and settled into her chosen community, wanting to be herself, content to lead a small group of paramedics, doctors, nurses and chaplains who were studying the scriptures and sharing their experiences from across the Chicago area. Ryan Cooper, CEO of a religious-affiliated private hospital, had seen too many of Chicago’s children die from gun violence, young mothers die from cancer, and random illness take both the young and old. He wanted the vibrancy of God’s healing to be a predictable experience again. A friend introduced them at a party. He wanted to understand what she’d experienced. She wanted him to give a chaplain friend a job when he retired from the service. They struck a deal that would change both their lives and soon begin to reverberate across Chicago. This is Ryan’s story, Connie’s, but mostly it’s God’s story, a God who is still amazing in his goodness. Reader alert: this is not a romantic suspense, as most of my other fiction titles are. Ryan and Connie are already dating other people. This story also contains more scripture and conversations about scripture than most stories I have written. Next to Unspoken, this was my personal favorite book until I happened to finish Immortality and now there is a tie for favorite. It’s still  probably Unspoken by a whisker.

www.deehenderson.com