New Dee Henderson Books Now in Stores

Dee Henderson

May 4, 2016, 1:55:00 AM5/4/16
to Dee Henderson Newsletter
Dear Readers,

I am pleased to announce 2 new books are now appearing in stores for Mother's Day.

TRACES OF GUILT - Lieutenant Evie Blackwell is using her vacation to look into two cold cases in Carin County. A deputy, his wife and eleven-year old son, disappeared. And in an unrelated case, a six-year-old girl was abducted from a hotel. Sheriff Gabriel Thane and his brothers Will and Joshua, have lived with these cases for years. I couldn’t write about just one Thane brother when all three have fascinating stories, so I decided to give you a family, centered around Evie and Gabriel, and let you enjoy what happens when Evie comes to Carin County.

SINS OF THE PAST (a novella) - This collection of short stories will let you sample 3 authors and see if you like how we write. The story I contributed is titled MISSING. John Graham, Police Chief for Cheyenne, Wyoming, is facing a personal crisis. His mother is missing. She was last seen Monday afternoon around 4:30 p.m. at the retirement village where she lived. It is now going on 9:00 p.m. Tuesday as he arrives in Chicago to help with the search to find her. Lieutenant Sharon Noble of the Riverside Police Department has worked missing person cases for seven years and she’s still an optimist that people can be found. I love how this story unfolds.

The website www.deehenderson.com has direct order links for both titles at amazon.com, Barnes &  Noble, and CBD.

(An audio edition will be coming out in a few months.)

I look forward to hearing what you think about these stories. I deeply appreciate the feedback.

Dee