Next book announcement - TAKEN - coming spring 2015

Dee Henderson

Aug 25, 2014, 5:04:39 PM8/25/14
to dee-henderso...@googlegroups.com
Dear Readers,

I wanted to drop you a brief note with some news.

I'm pleased to announce TAKEN with Shannon and Matthew will be the next book release. Shannon disappeared over Memorial Day Weekend when she was sixteen; she didn’t arrive home after staying with friends. Years have now passed. She just contacted a retired member of law enforcement. She wants to go home. TAKEN is the story of the next three weeks. I think Matthew and Shannon are fascinating together. It’s an unfolding story on so many levels. I’m really looking forward to this book release. It's scheduled to be in stores next spring.

There have been some wonderful reader letters crossing my desk the last few weeks and I wanted to say thanks. The feedback is appreciated.

I'm looking for a few people to join me praying for the books to reach more people between now and Christmas. We pray on Tuesday's at ten p.m. (CST) if you would like to join us at that time. Feel free to add an item of your own to the prayer list and share it with me. We will tally up how many prayers were answered, and how many were not, at the end of the year.

Dee