The Negotiator by Dee Henderson is a free E-Book this week - June 9 - 15

Dee Henderson

Jun 9, 2013, 8:02:40 PM6/9/13
to dee-henderso...@googlegroups.com
Hi Friends,

I have some good news to share. The Negotiator is available for the Kindle and the Nook and other e-readers this week as a FREE book. Would you help pass the word about this Christian romantic suspense? It's a good first book for someone to try christian fiction and see what they think. I'm excited about how many people the book will reach this week. I appreciate your help! Thanks in advance, Dee

THE NEGOTIATOR (O’Malley #1) by Dee Henderson      Read Chapter    CBD   B&N    amazon

Dave Richman from Danger in the Shadows is back. He is about to meet Kate O’Malley and his life will never be the same. She’s a hostage negotiator. He protects people. He’s about to find out that falling in love with a hostage negotiator is one thing, but keeping her safe is another!

www.deehenderson.com