TAKEN by Dee Henderson is now in stores

17 visningar

Dee Henderson

oläst,
28 apr. 2015 22:42:362015-04-28
till dee-henderso...@googlegroups.com
Dear Readers,

It's with delight I write this note to let you know TAKEN is now showing up at Sam's Club stores, Lifeway Stores, Family Christian, Barnes & Noble, and amazon.com. It should be in stores around the country by early next week. It's available in hardback, paperback, e-book and audio formats. The first chapter is available on the website. I hope you will let me know what you think about the story, good or bad, as all the feedback helps and is deeply appreciated.

TAKEN

Shannon disappeared over the Memorial Day Weekend when she was sixteen. She didn’t arrive home after staying with friends. Years have now passed. She just contacted a retired member of law enforcement, Matthew Dane. She wants to go home. TAKEN is the story of the next three weeks. I think Matthew and Shannon are fascinating together. It’s an unfolding story on so many levels.

www.deehenderson.com

Dee

Svara alla
Svara författaren