Davis Square Neighborhood Council June meeting: Monday June 24

Erika Nesse

Jun 3, 2024, 9:30:26 PMJun 3
to Davis Square Neighborhood Council
Thanks to those who came to our May meeting last week! We discussed: rezoning the old factory where the post office is as residential to bring in new housing, parking signs, pedestrian safety, murals and art, a potential sign for the community path, and our bylaws. Complete meeting notes and action items from May are here.

The June meeting will be from 6-8 on Monday, June 24, at Statue Park (or Diesel if we get rained out). In general we are doing the last Monday of the month, and we will be outdoors as long as the weather is good.

Let us know what topics you'd liked to see covered this month!

Rand Wilson

Jun 5, 2024, 2:47:05 PMJun 5
to Davis Square Neighborhood Council
Would someone from the DSNC planning group be willing to make a brief report on the initiative and update us on next steps at the next Somerville Stands Together meeting on June 10 at 4:30 PM via Zomm?
Rand Wilson

Erika Nesse

Jun 21, 2024, 7:12:17 PMJun 21
to Davis Square Neighborhood Council
Hi all,

Here's the flyer for next week's meeting. I'm going to put it up tomorrow. Let me know if you want to help!

Jack, can we use your color copier?

--Erika

Davis Sq Neighborhood Assoc flyer (2) (1).pdf

Aaron Weber

Jun 24, 2024, 6:14:48 PM (13 days ago) Jun 24
to Erika Nesse, Davis Square Neighborhood Council
Any particular spot within the park?

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Davis Square Neighborhood Council" group.

Erika Nesse

Jun 24, 2024, 7:09:06 PM (13 days ago) Jun 24
to Davis Square Neighborhood Council
Hi all,

This is tonight! 6pm at Statue Park. Come join us!