Davis Square Neighborhood Council July 29 Meeting

Erika Nesse

Jun 27, 2024, 3:34:20 PM (11 days ago) Jun 27
to Davis Square Neighborhood Council
Hi all,

Thanks everyone who attended Monday's meeting! We discussed development and zoning, bike and pedestrian safety, community path connections, murals and more, notes are here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Yx27Mn9qdtLYrnePsGhBtrlW87JFeWRX5Oze7Xu4E4c/edit?usp=sharing

Our next meeting is on Monday, July 29 at 6pm at Statue Park, with Diesel as a rain location. In general we are meeting on the last Monday of the month. We will continue to discuss these issues and anything else that anyone wants to bring up.

Enjoy the fireworks at Trum Field tonight!

--Erika

Rand Wilson

Jul 7, 2024, 1:38:14 PM (16 hours ago) Jul 7
to Erika Nesse, Davis Square Neighborhood Council
Bummer, I won't be able to attend the July meeting. But I'm excited about the DSNC formation.  Glad to receive the notes.  Also want to invite someone from DSNC planning group to attend our Somerville Stands Together coalition meeting on July 15 at 4:30 PM to give us an update.  Register for the Zoom here:

Rand Wilson

Hala Jadallah

Jul 7, 2024, 3:26:20 PM (14 hours ago) Jul 7
to Rand Wilson, Erika Nesse, Davis Square Neighborhood Council
Hi, All I an not sure I will be in town.

Hala Jadallah

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Davis Square Neighborhood Council" group.