This Week in Tikvah Tablet Prefers Trumpswastikas and COVID Death to Mark Milley and Hunter Biden (9/19)

David Shasha

Sep 19, 2021, 7:31:31 AM9/19/21
to david...@googlegroups.com

Tikvah Tablet The Scroll Ignores the Trump Nazis

I often remark that the Whore of Trump shows her support of the Zombie Orange Pig by what she leaves out as much as what she puts into her rag.

Monday was an excellent example:

https://mailchi.mp/c4d4377d6dc8/what-happened-today-june-16-809493?e=4b6f9b46a8

The most important story of the day was, naturally, Hunter Biden!

Twitter did not break the law when it censored reporting on President Biden’s son Hunter Biden’s shady business deals weeks before voters went to the polls in 2020, the Federal Election Commission (FEC) has ruled. The ruling sets a clear precedent for greater interference by social media companies in U.S. elections. Testifying before Congress in March, Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey called his company’s decision to block access to reporting by the New York Post, and to suspend the account of the more than 200-year-old newspaper, a “total mistake.” But the FEC determined that because Twitter censored the article for commercial rather than political reasons, it did not break election laws. The New York Times article that broke the news about the FEC ruling on Monday refers dismissively to the censored report as an “unsubstantiated New York Post article.” That description echoes the narrative put forward by political operatives and politically interventionist members of the U.S. intelligence community, but it is substantially misleading. In fact, while many of the specific allegations against Hunter Biden have not yet been proved in court, the president’s son is the subject of an ongoing investigation by the Department of Justice related to suspected tax violations, money-laundering charges, and “business dealings with foreign interests.” The lead prosecutor in the Justice Department case decided to suspend it prior to the 2020 election to prevent it from coming to the public’s attention and creating the appearance of interference in the election, Politico reported in July.

Which of course attacks The New York Times, as it attacks Big Tech.

In the following notes we will see what the Whore of Trump ignored.

The Trump Nazis on the Warpath

The most important story on Monday was the capture and arrest of one of the Trump Nazis:

https://news.yahoo.com/capitol-police-arrest-man-with-knives-in-swastika-painted-truck-outside-dnc-160130700.html

This may well be a dry run for the 1/18 Insurrection, meant to support the 1/6 Insurrection.

The Whore of Trump has kept mum on such things for her own reasons.

Even George W. Bush Hates the Trump Nazis

Note well that the Monday Scroll included this item on Dubya and his 9/11 attack on Trumpism:

 “The only president who delivered a formal speech on 9/11 was former President George W. Bush. And it was terrible,” declares conservative commentator Byron York at Washington Examiner. Bush’s speech on Sept. 11, 2021, was also critiqued from the left by Glenn Greenwald and others for attempting to draw an equivalence between the events of Sept. 11, 2001, in which almost 3,000 people were killed by terrorists, and the Capitol riots of Jan. 6, 2021, where the only person who died violently was the pro-Trump protestor shot by a Capitol police officer.

The idea of course is to defend Evander Trump Holyfield and his own doings on that holy day:

https://www.cnn.com/2021/09/12/sport/evander-holyfield-vitor-belfort-donald-trump-spt-intl/index.html

For the record, both Trump and Holyfield are losers!

Here is what the Whore of Trump ignored:

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/9-11-speech-bush-pays-tribute-america-i-know-calls-n1278986

And that means the Whore of Trump is fine with the Domestic Terrorism, because it is fine with her boss:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-bush-9-11-attack-b1919423.html

As a proper corrective, I point to the excellent column by The New York Times writer Jamelle Bouie which puts this in perspective:

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/09/14/opinion/george-w-bush-911-speech.html

In spite of all this, which I fully believe to be true, Bush’s volte-face is still important because of where we are at the present moment.

So, it is War Criminal Bush vs. Traitor Seditionist Trump!

Who will win?

Herd Immunity is Back!

We know that one of the big talking points of the FOX News Trump whackjobs was the idea of Herd Immunity:

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/12/16/trump-appointee-demanded-herd-immunity-strategy-446408

That idea would have killed millions, instead of just the half-million that Trump was ultimately responsible for:

https://time.com/5900024/covid-19-herd-immunity-dangerous/

After a PILPUL defending Trumpscum Jew Liel Leibovitz against Shaul Magid, The Scroll went back to the idea:

The Delta wave is large in some jurisdictions but small in others—those where natural immunity was allowed to become widespread (e.g., North and South Dakota, Rhode Island). After the first two weeks of lockdown from uncertainty about how to manage the pandemic at the very beginning, lockdown was the exact wrong thing to do. Lockdowns prevented the development of natural immunity. The whole pandemic has been mismanaged by focusing on case numbers. What matters are hospitalizations and deaths. It is not “cruel” to say that people who can tolerate COVID-19 infection without serious outcomes should have been allowed to do that. And we have medications and monoclonal antibodies that when used in the first five to six days of symptoms dramatically reduce risk of hospitalization and mortality (contra the nonsense peddled by FDA, CDC, and WHO). Showing that is another extended discussion, though.

As is usual for the Whore of Trump, which we recently saw with the stupidity and malice of John Ioannidis, the logical next step from Norman Doidge:

https://www.tabletmag.com/sections/science/articles/pandemic-science

On Friday, Ioannidis and his Anti-Science Trumpism was supplemented by the great Khaled Talaat in a very Lysol vein:

https://www.tabletmag.com/sections/science/articles/lab-leak-media-khaled-talaat

It is more WUHAN conspiracy-mongering in the now-standard Whore of Trump Death Cult manner.

This at a time when Tikvah ally Ron DeathSentence is threatening Florida municipalities that impose vaccine mandates:

https://www.cnn.com/2021/09/13/politics/ron-desantis-vaccine-mandate-fine-florida/index.html

The Scroll dug through the Trumpshit to find Yale quack Harvey Risch:

https://yaledailynews.com/blog/2020/08/16/ysph-professor-criticized-for-promoting-unproven-drug-to-treat-covid-19/

Indeed, I learn so much when I read Tikvah Tablet!

Risch, as we have just seen is Mr. Hydroxychloroquine, so there is little point in listening to anything he has to say – he is just one more Trumpscum:

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=631676824442637

Tikvah Tablet is quality journalism!

Ignoring Whore of Trump Coney Barrett

Also on Monday, we learned that the other Whore of Trump is at it again:

https://theweek.com/supreme-court/1004767/justice-amy-coney-barrett-in-mcconnell-center-speech-insists-the-supreme

She just cannot help herself:

Supreme Court Justice Amy Coney Barrett tried to draw a sharp line between "judicial philosophies" and "political parties" in a lecture Sunday night at the 30th anniversary celebration of the University of Louisville's McConnell Center. "My goal today is to convince you that this court is not comprised of a bunch of partisan hacks," she said.

Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) introduced Barrett, saying she is from "Middle America" and doesn't try to "legislate from the bench." Some of the students at the event asked Barrett, in written questions submitted beforehand, about the Supreme Court's 5-4 "emergency" order effectively banning almost all abortions in Texas and other "shadow docket" decisions with huge effects on policy with no public hearings or serious discussion. She said it would be "inappropriate" to comment on specific cases or "emergency" decisions generally.

If you believe that one, I have a bridge on New York City’s East River to sell you!

And where should be with her pal Moscow Mitch:

McConnell founded the McConnell center in 1991 and, as Senate majority leader, pushed through Barrett's party-line confirmation a year ago, a little over a month after the death of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and shortly before Republicans lost control of the White House and Senate in the 2020 election. Democrats had objected to Barrett's confirmation, citing among other things McConnell's argument four and a half years earlier that justices shouldn't be confirmed in the months before a presidential election.

McConnell's moves to deny President Barack Obama's nominee a hearing for months combined with pushing through Barrett's nomination a week before the 2020 election cemented conservative control of the Supreme Court for years or decades.

Tikvah Trumpscum Meir Soloveichik heartily approves!

https://groups.google.com/g/davidshasha/c/fomWxZTWdq0/m/PIk-NtmmAwAJ

It is so beyond Orwellian that we will have to invent another word for it.

Sick, sick, sick.

Tikvah Tablet The Scroll Attacks General Mark Milley!

We already know how the Lysol Projection works

https://groups.google.com/g/davidshasha/c/zlAg_24oJjE/m/tbxZw5RuBgAJ

And we also know how the Whore of Trump follows that script:

https://groups.google.com/g/davidshasha/c/S7zKwmHi_bk/m/9IlD4ElmAgAJ

She would not relent – even for the 1/6 Insurrection:

https://groups.google.com/g/davidshasha/c/ayn7PPHSl10/m/RkT-NghnDAAJ

We have just seen what she ignores, so it is important to see what she includes to understand the way things work at Tikvah Tablet:

https://mailchi.mp/b672e0e15253/what-happened-today-june-16-809513?e=4b6f9b46a8

Just prior to Yom Kippur we got the expected attack on “Traitor” Milley:

Joint Chiefs of Staff Chairman Gen. Mark Milley was not the only high-level U.S. military commander secretly communicating with China, according to a new report in Axios based on three anonymous sources “familiar with the situation.” In mid-October 2020, prior to Milley allegedly initiating secret conversations with his Chinese counterpart, then-Defense Secretary Mark Esper directed subordinates to send back-channel messages to Chinese military officials, attempting to allay their fears about the possibility that Donald Trump would initiate an attack in his last days in the White House. “Milley followed up later in the month with a call to his Chinese counterpart to reiterate the message,” Axios reports based on an account from two sources, which, if accurate, would mean that the secret communications with China undertaken behind the president’s back were coordinated by multiple generals at the highest levels of the U.S. military. While the number of people involved in the secret communications continues to expand as more details emerge, there have already been a number of calls for Gen. Milley’s resignation, including some from prominent Trump opponents, such as former Army LTC Alexander Vindman.

If this is true GEN Milley must resign. He usurped civilian authority, broke Chain of Command, and violated the sacrosanct principle of civilian control over the military. It’s an extremely dangerous precedent. You can’t simply walk away from that. #dotherightthingintherightway https://t.co/izsMMCFPrz

— Alexander S. Vindman (@AVindman) September 14, 2021

Milley is scheduled to testify before Congress on Sept. 28, but in the meantime several aspects of the episode merit further examination. There are also striking parallels between the actions now ascribed to top U.S. military commanders and the allegations that were previously made against Donald Trump and associates such as Gen. Mike Flynn who were accused of colluding with hostile foreign powers. Finally, there is the strange notion, repeated in multiple media accounts, that the American generals were motivated to carry out their secret talks to clear up bad intelligence received by the Chinese, which is striking because it is the opposite of the traditional role of a military commander, whose aim is to deceive and maintain secrets from an enemy state.

It is the new Lysol Projection:

https://www.newsweek.com/mark-milley-accused-treason-china-republicans-urge-joe-biden-fire-him-1629222

The Jewish Voice presented Traitor Rand Paul as witness:

https://thejewishvoice.com/2021/09/rand-paul-calls-for-milley-to-be-court-martialed-removed-if-he-went-around-trump-colluded-with-china/

And Townhall is already preparing the gallows, like the one Haman prepared for Mordechai!

https://townhall.com/columnists/derekhunter/2021/09/16/mark-milley-is-a-traitor-n2595960?utm_source=thdaily&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=nl&newsletterad=09/16/2021&bcid=3efa01f25ddb8ed896d125c526cb5194&recip=20074831

How did that one work out?

The story being reported in the new Bob Woodward book, is that after the 1/6 Insurrection panic gripped some of patriotic White House officials who thought the Orange Pig was unhinged and might do something illegal and dangerous.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/09/14/politics/woodward-book-trump-nuclear/index.html

But in the sick, sad world of the Trump Death Cult it is not Trump and his allies that are the traitors, it is those who tried to make sure America was safe from his criminal pathology.

The Whore of Trump feels, as she usually does, otherwise.

David Shasha