The Remembrance - Free!

David M. Crampton

Nov 16, 2009, 10:58:22 PM11/16/09
to Ink spilled on a page
Good evening all,

I've decided, after much hemming and hawing (hawing? really?), that
while I may not be as awesome as Cory Doctorow, I'm going to try
something that worked for him.

Up until now, only the first few chapters of The Remembrance have been
available for free download. That, and the inclusion of the cover
artwork made the download enormous. No more, I tell you! No more!

The full novel is now available for free download from Lulu:
http://www.lulu.com/product/download/the-remembrance/6002057

Of course, if you want to buy a copy printed on dead trees, I won't
stop you. :)

I'm looking into Lulu's ebook options, as well. I'll update everyone
on which readers the book should be available on as it happens.