Weekly Word Count

1 view

David M. Crampton

May 30, 2007, 1:18:43 PM5/30/07
to DavidMC...@googlegroups.com
Okay, a couple of quick things this week.

Firstly, we had an amazing extended weekend in Wilmington, Delaware and
Phillidelphia. Many, many thanks to Wren and her parents. :)

We've got the free fiction up on the "Short Fiction" section of the web
page. The Todd story is up. The first installment of Adam's Name -was-
up, but it's become clear that the ending needs to be rewritten. So,
I've taken it down, and am working on the rewrite now.

I wanted to touch on the purpose of this group. So far, it's been used
primarily as an announcement list. However, everyone that's subscribed
has (or should have) permission to reply to any of the posts here. If
you're so inclined, I would very much like to see this group turn into a
discussion list, and use my LiveJournal as a primary method of
announcing things.

Also, I'm shifting my daily schedule around a bit, and am doing some
scholarship searches. That's all I'm saying about that. :)

I've sent two more weeks worth of strip ideas to Brandon over at
MouseWax. I'm hoping for a continued collaboration, and will update you
guys as it happens. Have a good week, everybody!

-Dave

Ann Droid

May 31, 2007, 11:13:35 PM5/31/07
to DavidMC...@googlegroups.com
okay, then.

testing...?

David M. Crampton

Jun 4, 2007, 6:29:19 PM6/4/07
to DavidMC...@googlegroups.com
Got it. :) So, apparently anyone can post.

David M. Crampton

Jun 4, 2007, 7:09:57 PM6/4/07
to DavidMC...@googlegroups.com
Hey everybody,

In an effort to nudge the Google Group into the realm of discussion,
I've moved my Weekly Word Count updates over to my blog at:

http://childe.livejournal.com

If you don't like LJ, and are into the RSS feedery, you can use this link:

http://childe.livejournal.com/data/rss

--
David M. Crampton
http://www.davidmcrampton.com/