Weekly Word Count

David M. Crampton

May 22, 2007, 5:57:45 PM5/22/07
to DavidMC...@googlegroups.com
Definite update today, but not so much with the word count.

MouseWax ( http://www.mousewax.com ) is back to running my strips, which
is of the awesome. I don't know if I told you guys this yet, but he's
definitely wanting two more weeks from me. :)

There is now free fiction available on my website. Mosey on over to the
"short fiction" section, and you'll see a blurb about each piece or
group of pieces, and the links over on the right. I'm planning on
rating with something like the movie rating system. Most of my stuff
will probably get an R, thanks to characters cussing and a few adult
situations.

Todd's story is from Dr. Celestine's Carnival of Souls (
http://carnival.livejournal.com/ ), which is a shared fiction community
on LiveJournal. The Carnival was my first wandering into shared
fiction, but Todd's story is one of my best, I think. There will be
more available for free in the coming months. Some of it will be
available from Lulu in bound form, if you've got that dead tree
hankering. :)

As always, I'm looking for feedback and constructive criticism. I won't
be re-writing Todd's story, but feedback can always help in my writing
overall.

Oh, I almost forgot the most important thing! If you like it, tell
someone about it. My hope is that if they like it, they will do the
same. :)

-Dave