Back in the saddle again...

1 view

David Crampton

Oct 10, 2006, 1:39:12 PM10/10/06
to davidmc...@googlegroups.com
Hey all,

The amazing Benny and I have discussed this, and we've decided to go
to WindyCon this year, in Chicago. It's on 10-12 Nov 2006, and in the
Wyndham O'Hare Hotel, which is right off of the O'Hare stop on the
elevated train (which I'm crazy-excited to ride, of course).

We'll be bringing copies of the novel with us, so if you're thinking
of going, or know someone who is, and would be interested in a copy,
have them sign up to this here Google Group, and let me know. I don't
mind telling people that I've sold out, but I'd honestly rather put a
copy of the book in their hands.

The CD teasers will also be making an appearance, and I'll have a copy
of the .pdf file on a USB keychain, so that anyone with a computer and
a USB port will be able to get the copy that way if they wish.

Also, I've put together the Google Calendar of my appearances. It's a
little sparse, at the moment, but if you run something like iCal or
Outlook (I think), you can subscribe to the Google Calendar, and it
will show you upcoming events that I'll be at automatically. Also, if
you have a Google Calendar of your own that you use, you can add it to
your list of calendars. The link is at the bottom of the "Where's
Dave" page.

You heard it here first!

--
Dave Crampton