News of the Weird / Pro Edition

Chuck Shepherd

Jun 7, 2009, 6:11:06 PM6/7/09
to Daily...@googlegroups.com
Final Mailing Before Shutting Down the DailyWeird Group:

I started posting the brand-new News of the Weird / Pro Edition on Monday, June 1, and will continue to post only on Monday mornings, at these links:.
www.WeirdUniverse.net
http://NewsoftheWeird.blogspot.com
If you want the post e-mailed, you'll have to join the Google group ProWeird, at this link:
http://groups.google.com/group/ProWeird?lnk=srg
(or, if that gets jumbled, go to any groups.google.com and search ProWeird)
The ProWeird mailing, however, will not take place until Tuesday mornings instead of Mondays.  Plus, there will be no mailing of the June 1st post.  You'll have to get that at the blog links, above.  But if you're signed up by 7 a.m. Eastern time on Tuesday, June 9th, you should get the June 8th Pro Edition.
You need not unsubscribe the DailyWeird group because I'm just gonna delete the whole damn thing sometime this week.
If you happen to get another e-mail message from me this week announcing Pro Edition, that's just because I'm not slick with all this; it doesn't mean that you disappeared from any list you signed up for.
Cheers,
Chuck Shepherd
WeirdNews at the domain earthlink dot net
MinisterChuck at the domain gmail dot com